iFactum e-Business Suite has been successfully tested and validated for portability across the IBM eServer platforms, and has been granted the Ready for IBM Systems with Linux Mark. This is the result of our commitment to expand iFactum to the robust IBM eServer and middleware platforms. This is done with the innovative incremental value that IBM will stand behind our support team on any portability related issues our customers may encounter.
The IBM eServer Application Advantage for Linux along with the Ready for IBM Systems with Linux validation mark have been created to meet the demand for more Linux based applications. The Ready for IBM Systems with Linux mark assures clients that our solution has been tested for portability to Linux on IBM eServers and that IBM will stand behind the our support team for port/rehost-related problems.
Benefits for our clients include the following:
- Greater flexibility, choice and an 'industrial strength' Linux solution across the IBM eServer platforms.
- Peace of mind that IBM stands behind our Linux solutions and our customer support team.
- More stable application due to IBM's assurance of support.
Linux is the fastest growing server operating system today. More and more enterprises are using Linux servers for mission-critical applications.
IFACTUM® e-Business Suite for IBM WebSphere® Application Server on Linux
IFACTUM® e-Business Suite is a web content and application management system that empowers organizations to collaboratively manage content and online business processes such as store fronts and e-commerce applications. iFactum takes advantage of the proven scalability and reliability of the IBM WebSphere Application Server and the DB2 Universal Database. For more information, please visit our website at http://websphere.ifactum.com
||iFactum e-Business Suite - Ready for IBM Systems with Linux|
||Our customers increase the efficiency of their operations by using the iFactum e-Business Suite, which has met IBM specifications as Ready for IBM Retail Store Innovations Integration Framework.|
iFactum® e-Business Suite is a web content and application management system that empowers organizations to collaboratively manage content and online business processes such as store fronts and e-commerce applications. iFactum takes advantage of the proven scalability and reliability of IBM WebSphere and DB2 UDB.
- Allows organizations to empower their employees to create, publish, and manage their own web content.
- Provides a faster and more cost-effective way to create, deploy, and maintain mission-critical, content-rich business web sites.
- Enables multiple content contributors to create and update many parts of a web site simultaneously by separating content and application logic from presentation.
- Provides full control over the site production process, allowing team members to work collaboratively. Content contributors can provide content without having to deal with the look and feel of the website. Graphic and site designers can focus on the corporate graphical identity and consistency of the style across the site. Team leaders can review the information submitted by content contributors. Web developers can concentrate on the creation of online applications and the automation of business processes through the business or intranet site.
- Provides content delivery by dynamically assembling content objects and presentation templates.
iFactum® Key Features:
- Multiple Site Administration
- Role Based Security
- Web Document Templates
- Centralized Site Assets Management
- Centralized Management of Business Documents
- Object Oriented Definition of Web Documents
- Collaborative Content Contribution
- Workflow Control
- Task Management
- Publish Process
- Dynamic Components for the Creation of Web Applications and the Automation of Business Processes
- Database Integration
- Application Extension Manager
- iFactum® is a solution that enables capable organizations to reach their customers with relevant up to date and personalized information.
- iFactum provides the tools required to keep web site information current, enabling business users to participate in the web site production process.
- iFactum facilitates the web enablement of real-time business information so that customers always receive the accurate information they need to make the right decisions.
- iFactum also facilitates communications between the company and their clients or prospects, increasing customer loyalty.
Companies are challenged to find ways to increase customer loyalty and attract new customers. They constantly develop innovative marketing strategies to reach customers and decision makers at the right time. iFactum® effectively facilitates communications between the company and its customers, and helps organizations manage their online business processes more effectively and efficiently, resulting in more loyalty and customer satisfaction
- iFactum® e-Business Suite helps organizations manage their online business processes more effectively and efficiently, transforming their customer experience, resulting in more loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- iFactum allows organizations to empower their employees to create, publish, and manage their own web content.
- iFactum supports real-time integration linking online applications with solutions at the corporate office.
- iFactum provides an affordable, reliable and scalable platform to manage and control online business processes
- iFactum increases collaboration and teaming between different corporate departments.
- iFactum provides full control over the site and web application production process, allowing team members to work collaboratively.
Return on Investment
- iFactum® helps companies retain loyal customers and increase sales by providing customers with the right information at the right time.
- iFactum enables companies to conduct online business processes that represent online sales.
- iFactum helps organizations reduce communications costs by enabling them to deliver information through the web and to accept online orders and transactions.