iFactum® is a customizable and extensible web content management software system that empowers users to create and publish their own content to the organization?s business Internet site or corporate Intranet. Thanks to its customization and extensibility capabilities, medium and small size businesses can integrate real-time information retrieved from their enterprise data repositories into their Internet or Intranet sites, and to automate business processes over the web, facilitating communications and reducing the operational costs associated with these business processes where internal and external clients such as customers, prospects, suppliers, business partners, associates and employees are involved and interact.
Examples of business processes that you can automate using the extensibility capabilities of iFactum are: publication of news, press releases and newsletters, syndication of content via RSS feeds, registration to seminars, training courses or other events, on-line sales (e-commerce), implementation of subscription based e-mail or fax broadcasts, development of on-line training courses, capture of Human Resources data from employees and managers.
- iFactum enables administrators to grant user permissions to functional modules and web documents.
- Website architects can create the site structure and determine the data and meta-data that define web documents.
- Content Contributors can provide and update site information via web forms and a browser based HTML editor.
- Web Designers can create document templates to be used by the system for the presentation of content, data and meta-data, providing total consistency across the site.
- Web Developers can create objects that Content Contributors can drop on their pages to present dynamic data retrieved from databases and other data sources.
- Team leaders can specify approval paths depending on the type of document and content contributor.
- Business managers can review documents and assign tasks to be performed by specific content contributors or other users.
- Publishers can post approved documents to the live site as the final step in the production process.
- Web developers can extend the functionality of iFactum by creating new application packages and modules, taking advantage of the existing security infrastructure to grant access to users and user groups.
Main Features of iFactum® e-Business Suite
Controlled access to functional modules and web documents
Support for multi-level site structures
Object based definition of web documents
Centralized template management
Centralized site asset management
Collaborative content and data contribution
WYSIWYG Editor and CSS Support for contribution to HTML type objects
Content publishing in multiple formats (HTML, XML, PDF, RSS Feeds)
Content delivery via multiple communication channels (Web Services, Web, E-mail, Fax)
Support for multiple sites or projects
Support for distributed databases
High customization and extensibility capabilities
Support for Web Services
iFactum® Entry Edition
iFactum® e-Business Suite Entry Edition provides a ready to use solution with no up-front software licensing costs, allowing customers to start with a very low budget but with the ability to easily and rapidly upgrade and scale to more robust editions running on higher end IBM hardware and software platforms.
iFactum® for J2EE Servers
iFactum® e-Business Suite for J2EE Servers takes advantage of the high reliability and performance of the J2EE Platform, while provides a rapid server scripting environment for creating Internet applications. iFactum® e-Business Suite runs on the leading J2EE Servers available in the market.
iFactum® for .NET Servers
iFactum® e-Business Suite for .NET Servers takes advantage of the popularity of the Microsoft .NET platform
iFactum® for BlueDragon
iFactum® e-Business Suite for BlueDragon Servers runs on the different editions of New Atlanta's Application Servers: BlueDragon Server, JX, BlueDragon for J2EE and .NET servers, taking advantage of the high performance of versatility of New Atlanta's technology, providing a rapid server scripting environment for creating Internet applications, ease of use and high productivity.
iFactum® for ColdFusion
iFactum® e-Business Suite for ColdFusion® Application Server runs on ColdFusion 4.51, 5.0, MX and MX6.1 and MX7 Servers, Professional and Enterprise Editions. Adobe (formerly Macromedia) ColdFusion® provides a rapid server scripting environment for creating Internet applications.
Product Benefits and Features
Database Server Support